Brushless ESC for RC Car, Truck or Boat.
1)Full protection feature including low voltage, over-heat, throttle signal lost, startup
protection and self-check.
2)Compatible with sensorless brushless motor.
3)Excellent startup performance, great throttle linear and quick throttle response.
4)Support highest motor speed 240,000RPM(2 poles), 80,000RPM(6 poles) and 40,000(12 poles).
5)Easy configure with program card.
6)System can automatically detect throttle neutral point and neutral range is adjustable.
7)Three work mode can match different requirement.
8)4 steps of maximum reverse force adjustment, 5steps of maximum start force adjustment.
9)3steps of maximum brake force adjustment, 5 steps of drag brake force adjustment, 4 steps
of initial brake force adjustment.
10)Support 1 cell operation (min voltage: 3V, only available for XC-6A and XC-10A).
-Input voltage: 5V-13V (support 2-3 lithium batteries)
-Continue current: 30A
-BEC output: 2A /5V (linear)
-Size( length X width X high): 45x32x20 mm
-Weight: 51 g
Configurable Parameter With Program Card (option)
1) OffVolt (Low voltage Protection threshold, Cutoff voltage): User can set proper cutoff voltage
according to cell quantity in range of 00.0-49.9V, the default is 00.0V¡£
Note: System will detect battery cells and calculate proper threshold automatically if this
setting is 00.0V, protection threshold for each Li-XX cell is 2.8V. For example: if
the battery pack is 3 cells Li-xx, cutoff voltage will be: 2.8V*3=8.4V.
2) Brake Force: 50%, 75%,100%. Default is 100%. The ESC provide proportional brake function. The
brake forceis related to the position of the throttle stick. It refers to the maximum brake
force when the throttle stick is pushed to the top point of the backward zone.
3) Drag Brake: 05%,10%,15%,20%. Default is 0. When the throttle stick is located at the neutral
zone,the ESC provide a slight brake force.
4) Run Mode: One, Two, Two2. Default is Two2.
One: the car can go forward only, and brake continuously if push the throttle stick to backward zone.
Two: Bi-directional mode, the car go forward when the throttle stick is located at the forward
zone,when the throttle stick is located at the backward zone, the car will go backward,
the brake will occur when direction change.
Two2: Conditional Bi-directional mode. With this option, the car go backward only when car is
stop and throttle stick is pushed from neutral zone to backward zone. When car is
running forward, push throttle stick to backward zone, car will keep brake until it
stops, the throttle stick return the neutral zone, and push the throttle stick to
the backward zone, then the car will go backward.
5) Start Force: 20%,25%,30%,35%,40%. Default is 30%. It refers to the maximum force when the
6) Timing : low, middle ,high and highest. Default is middle. Low advance timing is recommended for
high inductance and low KV motors. High advance timing is recommended for low inductance and high
7) Neutral Range: 6%,8%,10%. Default is 8%. Within this zone, the motor will be turned off.
8) Initial Brake Force: 5%,10%,20%,30%. Default is 5%. It refers to the brake force when the throttle
stick is located at the initial position of the backward zone.
9) Reverse Force: 25%,50%,75%,100%. Default is 50%. It refers to the maximum force when car run in